Thursday, November 11, 2010

T'is a library thing

I have commenced the beginnings of my library. It seems to be a wonderful tool to keeep track of books you may have read and to share the joy with like minded people. It is also a great way to discover books and authors that you might otherwise miss out on. But there sure isn't enough time in the day to do all the flickr blogging delicious library things and do all my work as well. Something is going to have to give somewhere...

Perhaps this is this library thingy is a useful tool we could use to keep track of books for our wonderful homebound patrons. Anyway check out the beginnings of my library and I welcome any suggestions :)

Library thingy

7 comments:

  1. I found it quite time consuming looking for my books but I eventually got there. Well done Claire.

    Cheers anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes great idea for the housebound!
    And I agree with you about the time factor!
    How do we decide what library services are ready for a revamp or dare I say, ready to be abandonned? Library types sometimes find it hard letting go...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have to agree with Jessica, I do housebound and I feel that this would be a great thing for that, I maybe a little time consuming at first, but no more that doing a normal search for items and its adds to a list, but onces it is done then its done. Can other also add to your list? Maybe I missed reading this.

    ReplyDelete