Thursday, November 18, 2010

Facebooking

After being bombarded by the media with all he nasty things that facebook has contributed to and all the privacy issues I vowed I would never have anything to do with facebook. Yet here I sit after newly creating a facebook account and I am a little intrigued. Curiosity has got the better of me and I find myself looking to see how many people I know have facebook pages. And now there is another stumbling block, I didn't realise how many people actually share the same name. As a bit of fun I have not used my own identity and have asked to friends with some of my family. They are going to be wondering who this strange person is. If you wish to find me on facebook you will have to look for Bob Roberts! I am now affectionatly known by some as Bob Bob :) Ooops my training time is running out. Til next post...

3 comments:

  1. Facebook is one thing I do have but again I dont check it all the time so when I went on on Friday I found I had 8 birthday messages from the day before. Cheers Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! Finally I have tracked you down Bob Roberts!

    {Phew}

    ReplyDelete