Thursday, December 2, 2010

The final Blog

This is it, I have done it. It hasn't been an easy task in fact in many ways it has been a frustrating one. First flash player wasn't the right version and so applications wouldn't work, then there was the time taken for pages to load - especially the video clips - talk about watching wet paint dry! Setting up new email accounts isn't fun either - just how many people are out there with my name??? Then there was the dramas associated with getting twitter and facebook to work. The style of learning has also been a challenge and interpretation of some instructions like wise. Lucky for me I decided early on to have some fun. And I have had fun. I have enjoyed creating aliases and read posts that made me laugh. I think it would be great if we all got together and put some of the great ideas that have been generated by this training into practice. Where to from here?

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you who were so not wanting to do this Web 2 stuff. Good on ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on reaching the end of 2.0. It has been a challenge but Im pleased you've had fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! As I am just starting, it is encouraging to see you have had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Done!! You have persevered even though you weren't that keen to begin with. See you round Bob.

    ReplyDelete